Pedestrian taken to hospital after A134 collision
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man has been taken to hospital after being involved in a collision with a car on the A134.
The collision happened in Ingham, north of Bury St Edmunds, around 2.35pm on Wednesday, January 22.
It involved a pedestrian and a Mazda 2 car.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police confirmed the pedestrian, a man, has been taken to West Suffolk Hospital for treatment of injuries.
The spokeswoman added his injuries are not deemed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police are awaiting recovery for the vehicle, although the road remains open.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 7 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week