Police appeal in hunt to find motorist driving wrong way down A14
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for dash cam footage which may have caught a car driving the wrong way down the A14 in Suffolk.
The incident happened at around 10.35pm on Saturday September 28 between Haughley and Beyton.
Police received reports of a vehicle travelling the wrong way on the dual carriageway and officers are keen to obtain any dashcam footage of the incident.
The vehicle, which is unidentified, was reported to have been driving head on into traffic, travelling westbound on the eastbound carriageway.
No-one was hurt and no collision took place.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Suffolk police, quoting CAD 28 September 2019 - 464.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England