A14 reopens after police incident
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Police have reopened the A14 after an earlier incident saw the road closed for more than an hour.
Police closed both carriageways, between junctions 45 for Rougham and 46 for Beyton, shortly after 6.45pm.
A police spokesman said officers were searching for a person. The police helicopter was also called out.
The road reopened in both directions around 8.30pm.
The spokesman was unable to confirm whether the person had been found.
You may also want to watch:
He added the person posed no threat to the public.
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 3 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 4 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 5 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 6 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 7 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 8 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash
- 9 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault
- 10 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist