Eastbound A14 near Nacton partially REOPENS after crash
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
The eastbound carriageway of the A14 that was closed near Nacton has now partially reopened after an accident involving a car and a motorcycle.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the crash happened at about 4pm and minor injuries were sustained.
The eastbound carriageway, east of the Orwell Bridge, was shut between J57 (Nacton Interchange) and J58 (Levington Interchange).
Police and ambulance are at the scene.
Lane one of two remains closed for recovery of the vehicles involved.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time for their journey this evening as there are delays.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 6 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 7 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 9 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star