A14: Delays after two cars collide
MOTORISTS faced delays when two cars were in collision on the A14.
It happened just after 2pm on the westbound carriageway close to the Sproughton junction, near Ipswich.
A black BMW was in collision with a red VW Polo and they ended up in the central reservation.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said no one was seriously hurt but the carriageway was blocked.
It was cleared by 3.05pm.
You may also want to watch:
Paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service were also called to the scene and treated a woman in her 60s.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town