Traffic clears on A14 after two vehicle crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Emergency services were called to a collision on the A14 at Bury St Edmunds which caused a huge build up of traffic this morning.
Suffolk police were called at 9.25am to reports of a two-vehicle collision on the westbound carriageway of the A14, just past Bury St Edmunds near the Sugar Beet factory and the Tesco roundabout.
The road has now been cleared and all traffic is moving.
At the time of the incident, a spokesman for Suffolk police said: 'We are currently on route to the collision and an ambulance has also been called.
'It is believed that a male has suffered an eye injury and a woman has also suffered some injuries, the extent of which are unknown at this time.'
You may also want to watch:
It is now understood that both parties involved suffered minor injuries.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 7 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace