A14 delays from Orwell Bridge caused by three-vehicle crash
Traffic delays on the A14 near Ipswich have been caused by a three-vehicle accident.
The incident happened shortly after 4pm on the eastbound carriageway of the Orwell Bridge.
A Ford Mondeo, A Vauxhall Vectra and a Ford Transit van were involved in the crash.
A police spokesman said that a number of people described as “walking wounded” were being treated by paramedics.
The eastbound lane is partially blocked, causing tailbacks to junction 55 for the Copdock Interchange.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services are currently awaiting recovery of the vehicles.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan