A14 delays in Suffolk after car crashes into central reservation
- Credit: Archant
A car has crashed into the central reservation of the A14 in Suffolk causing traffic delays and the closure of a slip-road.
Suffolk police received reports of an accident in the westbound carriageway near to Trimley St Martin at around 7.10am.
The driver is not thought to have been seriously injured but the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust has been called as a precaution.
Recovery had been arranged to remove the vehicle and was said to be en route at around 8am.
Levington slip road has been closed to allow for recovery.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is reported to have been queuing between Trimley St Martin and Bucklesham on the westbound carriageway.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 4 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 7 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 8 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 9 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton
- 10 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints