A14 multi-car crash leaves road gridlocked
A FOUR-car crash has left the A14 completely gridlocked.
Emergency services have been called to the multi-car crash on the busy Suffolk road near to Barham and Claydon.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Police said that a man was originally believed to have been trapped in his car, but when fire crews arrived he had already been released.
The incident is believed to have involved a lorry and three other cars.
One man was treated by paramdics at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
She later said that the road was not closed but had been gridlocked due to the crash.
Two fire crews and three rescue tenders were called to the scene near to the Beacon Hill junction.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
On arrival they made the surrounding scene safe.