Road clears after A14 crash at Needham Market
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
The A14 was closed for several hours near Needham Market while emergency services attended the scene of a two vehicle crash.
The crash, involving a Fiat Punto and Toyota C-HR happened at junction 51 with the A140 around 9.15am Thursday, January 16.
One vehicle is said to have hit the central reservation on the eastbound carriageway.
An ambulance was called to the scene, although a spokesman for Suffolk police said there have been no serious injuries.
Traffic was diverted off at the junction with the A140.
You may also want to watch:
However, highways England said the road was cleared just before 1pm and traffic was running as normal.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 6 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 7 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket