One hurt in A14 lorry crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A motorist has been taken to hospital after a crash on the A14 near Newmarket.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the scene of a collision involving a lorry and two cars shortly after 7.24am.
One lane was closed between the junctions for Soham in Cambridgeshire and the A142 for Newmarket.
Two ambulances were sent to deal with the incident.
Traffic was queued back westbound for several miles, past the Newmarket junction, but the road has since re-opened.
You may also want to watch:
One person has since been taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital for further treatment.
It is not clear yet if their injuries are serious.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 8 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 9 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay