A14 re-opens after car overturned at Nacton
- Credit: Terry Hunt/Contributed
The A14 has been re-opened by police after an earlier accident.
A Landrover Defender flipped on the eastbound carriageway between Nacton and Seven Hills.
No other vehicle was involved in the crash.
The male driver was unhurt but shaken by the incident, which happened at 3.39pm today.
The car blocked the fast lane and part of the slow lane, and Suffolk Constabulary temporarily closed the A14 while recovery took place.
You may also want to watch:
Fire and ambulance crews also attended the scene.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 8 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash