Van and car crash on A14
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A car and a van have crashed on the A14 close to Stowmarket in the Suffolk morning commute.
Police were called to the scene of the crash, close to junction 49, close to Stowupland, on the westbound carriageway of the A14, at about 6.34am today, December 18.
Police found two vehicles had collided, a car and a van, and the road had one lane blocked.
No injuries were reported from the crash and police remain at the scene while they wait for recovery services to remove the damaged vehicles.
Traffic has built back to junction 50 and is expected to cause delays through the commute this morning.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers are urged to take care when travelling this morning as a fog warning issued by the Met Office remains in place across Suffolk and Essex.
- 1 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 5 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 8 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef