A140 cleared after 5-car crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
The A140 has now cleared after five cars were involved in an accident earlier this morning.
Suffolk police attended the scene of the crash in Stoke Ash, near to the White Horse pub, shortly after 9.15am.
Five vehicles – including a Ford Foxus, a Volvo XC90 and a Peugeout Partner van were involved.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said all occupants were safely out of their cars following the accident.
An ambulance was called for one of the drivers however, after they reported shoulder pain.
You may also want to watch:
The road remained partially blocked this morning while recovery was arranged for the vehicles – one of which was leaking fluid onto the road.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit