A140 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
The A140 at Creeting St Mary has reopened in both directions following a collision involving three vehicles.
Suffolk police were called to reports of the crash on the A140 shortly after 10.25am this morning.
Upon arrival, officers found three cars had been involved in a collision near the turn-off for Suffolk Farmhouse Cheeses on the northbound carriageway.
Both sides of the road were blocked by the collision while the vehicles awaited recovery.
According to the AA traffic map, there was queuing traffic for two miles from the Stowupland turn-off to Needham Road.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance was called to the incident, but there is not believed to be any serious injuries.
Recovery arrived at the scene shortly after 12pm and the road is now reopen in both directions.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 9 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 10 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town