Delays on A140 near Brockford due to three-car crash
- Credit: Archant
The A140 has been closed in both directions near Brockford after three cars were involved in a crash.
Emergency services were called at around 7.10pm to the stretch of road between Brockford and Brockford Green, where a Ford Mondeo, Renault Clio and a blue Volvo had been involved in a collision.
A Suffolk police spokesman said there were not believed to be any serious injuries involved.
Two crews from Suffolk Fire and Rescue have attended to help free one motorist from their vehicle.
Police said the road, which is closed in both directions, is likely to remain shut for between an hour and two hours while emergency services are at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are urged to divert through the surrounding villages, and allow extra time for their journey.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 2 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 3 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 6 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 7 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 9 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 10 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired