Cyclist injured in crash on A140/A14 roundabout
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist was injured in a collision with a Honda Civic on a roundabout on the A140 this morning.
Suffolk police were called to the incident shortly before 8.30am on the A140 at the Beacon Hill roundabout with the A14.
An ambulance was called and attended the scene, however the cyclist’s injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
The road was not closed and the accident was cleared by 9.22am after traffic had built up in the area.
Later this morning, at 10.30am police were called to single car collision in Hintlesham when a Ford Fiesta came off the road at a bend on the A1071.
You may also want to watch:
While the road has not been closed, there are pieces of tree debris in the way and a tree is overhanging the road causing delays to traffic.
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 5 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 8 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 9 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners