Inquest into woman's death in A140 crash tragedy delayed
- Credit: CHARLOTTE BOND
An inquest into the death of a 27-year-old victim of a crash tragedy on the A140 at Stoke Ash has been adjourned.
Katerina Kostadinova, from Ipswich, was in the back seat of a Volkswagen Golf which collided with a van near the junction on Church Lane on the morning of July 6 last year.
Ms Kostadinova, who was originally from Bulgaria, was freed from the vehicle by firefighters alongside the driver and another passenger, but died at the scene.
The two other occupants in the vehicle, both men, were taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge for treatment for their injuries.
The male driver of the van who was also cut free from his vehicle was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital in Norwich for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into Ms Kostadinova's death was opened at Suffolk Coroners' Court last October and was set to resume on Thursday.
However, the hearing has now been delayed until September 29.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 4 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 5 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 6 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 7 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 8 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 9 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards