Emergency services called to three vehicle collision on A140
- Credit: GOOGLE
Police and ambulance crews were called to the A140 this afternoon following a collision involving a car, a van and a lorry.
Officers were called shortly after 2.35pm to the collision close to the service station at Brockford.
The collision involved an Audi A1, a Ford Transit van and truck.
There was a temporary road closure in place for a time while the vehicles were recovered.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
All parties are believed to be out of the vehicles with only minor injuries sustained.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 10 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites