Man taken to hospital after car crashes into tree
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital after a car collided with a tree just north of Haverhill.
Police were called at 6.18pm this evening following a road traffic collision on the A143 at Haverhill.
A man was taken to West Suffolk Hospital after a car collided with a tree.
Four fire crews were also called to the scene, where they freed the man from the vehicle.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Fire & Rescue said: “A gentleman was trapped in the vehicle. He is now in the care of the ambulance service.”
You may also want to watch:
The road was reopened at 7.14pm, having previously been blocked between Kedington cross roads and Chalkstone Way.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 4 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 5 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 6 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 7 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 8 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 9 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 10 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship