A143 cleared between Rickinghall and Wortham following crash
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Two cars collided on the A143 close to the junction with the B1113.
Suffolk police officers said the incident was approximately six miles west of Diss.
Two people were injured following the crash between a Nissan and a Kia.
A man in his 70s complaining of abdominal pain was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further treatment.
Another patient was assessed at the scene by paramedics for a hand injury, but not taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The collision happened at around 2.05pm.
The road was partially blocked by the incident but cleared shortly before 4pm.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 7 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors