Busy road reopens after car left in ditch following crash
- Credit: Archant
A busy Suffolk road in Stradishall has reopened after a two vehicle crash left a car in a ditch.
Suffolk police were initially called to reports of the crash on the A143 in the village at 12.40pm today.
They arrived to find that two vehicles were involved with one blocking the road and one in a ditch.
The road was closed while officers dealt with the incident.
Three people were involved in the crash, however it is understood none of them have suffered any serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road has since reopened.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 6 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk