Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has been airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following a collision between a car and a motorcycle on the A145 at Brampton.
The incident happened shortly before 1.30pm on Wednesday, Suffolk police said.
Officers remain at the scene and have closed London Road between Station Road and The Street.
The motorcyclist, a man, was treated at the scene by volunteers from the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (SARS) before being taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge by air ambulance.
A Suffolk police spokesman said the man suffered potentially life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car was treated for minor injuries.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 5 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 6 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 7 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 8 Crash between two motorbikes
- 9 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 10 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design