What’s the weather going to be like this bank holiday weekend?
- Credit: Archant
In the past month it feels like East Anglia has experienced all four seasons at once.
This weekend will see the skies return to summer as dry, sunny spells return to the region.
Richard Jones from Norwich based Weatherquest said that after rain on Monday and Wednesday the region could expect higher temperatures as the weekend went on.
Temperatures today will sit at around 14 or 15C rising to 18 or 19C on Friday.
Through Saturday and Sunday temperatures will continue to rise reaching a maximum of 22C.
You may also want to watch:
Bank Holiday Monday could see temperatures of 23C.
Such temperatures are above average for this time of year and should coincide with good spells of sunshine across the weekend.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 3 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 6 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 9 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 10 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
The weather isn’t set to change again until Tuesday or Wednesday with small amounts of rain expected on these days.