Accident victims named
POLICE have today named the two people killed in separate accidents on Suffolk's roads on Friday.Big Issue seller Stephen Pryke, 39, of Ipswich died in an accident on Hadleigh Road during the early hours of Friday morning.
POLICE have today named the two people killed in separate accidents on Suffolk's roads on Friday.
Big Issue seller Stephen Pryke, 39, of Ipswich died in an accident on Hadleigh Road during the early hours of Friday morning.
His family has paid tribute to him today: “Stephen was a very generous and genuine person, he had a heart of gold and would give his last penny to someone if they needed it. Stephen chose his path in life and will be sadly missed by all who know and loved him."
A 36-year-old man from Ipswich who was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and drink driving has been released on police bail to return to Ipswich Police Station on 19th June.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile the driver killed in an accident on the old A45 road at Badley between Stowmarket and Needham Market has been named as Aidan Jones, 20, of Stowmarket.
He was driving a Ford Focus, and two passengers from it were taken to hospital and remain in a stable condition.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
His car was in collision with a Citroen C5 estate. The male driver and a passenger of the Citroen remain in hospital in a stable condition. The 36-year-old driver was arrested on suspicion of drink driving.