Actress Natasha Richardson dies
Actress Natasha Richardson has died.The 45-year-old star died at a hospital in New York where she was being treated following a skiing accident.She had suffered a serious head injury in the fall which happened at a Canadian ski resort.
Actress Natasha Richardson has died.
The 45-year-old star died at a hospital in New York where she was being treated following a skiing accident.
She had suffered a serious head injury in the fall which happened at a Canadian ski resort.
Her death was last night confirmed by her actor husband Liam Neeson's publicist Alan Nierob.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Nierob said: "Liam Neeson, his sons, and the entire family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Natasha.
"They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time."
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 8 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 9 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 10 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy