Have a pitcher perfect Christmas with Adnams’ advent calendar
- Credit: Adnams
Suffolk’s finest brewery are counting down to Christmas with their ultimate beer advent calendar.
The award-winning Southwold brand has launched 24 beery bundles of joy to replace the usual sweet treats found behind cardboard doors.
The gift contains 15 varieties of Adnams beer, all hidden beneath numbered lids to crack open in December.
Adnams are calling the surprise assortment a “beer-lovers dream gift”- sure to make the days in the run up to Christmas that little bit more exciting.
The brewery have a range of retail stores across East Anglia, including Hadleigh, Woodbridge and at Jimmy’s Farm in Ipswich.
The calendar is £54.99 and can be ordered online from the brewery’s store.
You may also want to watch:
Would you try the unusual beer calendar? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 2 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 3 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 4 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 5 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 6 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 7 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 8 Crash between two motorbikes
- 9 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 10 Ipswich closing in on Coulson loan signing