Africa Alive start new season recruitment drive
- Credit: Lucy Taylor
Amongst the jobs on offer is the chance to drive the park’s Safari Roadtrain
Lowestoft zoo, Africa Alive have started their annual recruitment drive ahead of their busy 2018 season.
Sadly no jobs with the animals are on offer but applicants could be undertaking a range of jobs including manning gift shops and driving the Safari Roadtrain which takes visitors around the park.
Other teams at the zoo opening their door to applicants include the admissions, catering, activities, cleaning and guest services departments.
As well as being paid for their work staff also receive discounts and free entry for themselves and their family to Africa Alive and it’s sister park Banham Zoo who are also looking to hire.
You may also want to watch:
Full training will be provided to the successful applicants but those applying are expected to have a willingness to learn
More information about the positions on offer, including application forms, can be found on the park’s website.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 4 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 5 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 6 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 7 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 8 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 9 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 10 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship