Afternoon tea by Woodbridge riverside in aid of cancer charity
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy tea and cake by the riverside and know you are supporting a good cause.
Billie Box, the shipping container company based in Rendlesham, have raised money for charity for seven years and are hoping to continue with an afternoon tea held on behalf of Myeloma UK.
Myeloma is a blood cancer that stems from plasma cells with approximately 17,500 people living with the disease in the UK.
By hosting an afternoon tea event at the Longshed in Woodbridge on Saturday, September 7, Billie Box are hoping to raise awareness and funds for research into the incurable cancer.
Myeloma UK is the only organisation in Britain fighting the war solely against myeloma and their ultimate goal is to find a cure.
You may also want to watch:
With cakes being supplied by Toris Tasty Treats and Woodbridge Emporium kindly donating the tea, the occasion is sure to be a pleasant afternoon in aid of a good cause.
Tickets cost £10 and can be bought via email or by calling 01473 557409.
- 1 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 4 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 5 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 6 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 7 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 8 A14 closed after serious crash between van and car
- 9 How busy was Bury St Edmunds town centre as lockdown eased?
- 10 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident