Afternoon travel bulletin: Latest update on Suffolk’s roads
Traffic in Suffolk is moving with relative ease approaching the early evening.
Rail users also face few delays and no major problems on the lines.
Ongoing roadworks are the only cause of potential hold-ups during rush hour.
Underground water main work continues along Tayfen Road in Bury St Edmunds.
Drivers can also expect to come up against road closures in The Thoroughfare, at Sun Lane, in Woodbridge and Lincoln Terrace, both ways at Garfield Road, in Felixstowe.
You may also want to watch:
In Ipswich, roadworks continue in Spring Road, Back Hamlet and Charles Street, where temporary traffic lights and diversions are in place.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 8 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road