AFTERNOON TRAVEL: Disruptions on the rail lines
RAIL users have been left stuck as trains are delayed for up to 30 minutes.
Services between London Liverpool Street and Norwich have been disrupted because of a signalling problem.
An issue is also causing problems for all services between Ipswich and Cambridge via Dullingham – operator National Express said that the problems were down to poor rail conditions.
Adding: “Engineers are working as fast as possible to restore services to normal.”
Meanwhile, the regions roads are flowing relatively freely, however heavy traffic is causing minor disruptions on the A11 at Mildenhall.
You may also want to watch:
Reports have also suggested that traffic is very slow moving on the High Street in Brandon.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence