AFTERNOON UPDATE: No major road or rail problems reported
COMMUTERS are facing a trouble-free journeys home this afternoon, with no major incidents reported.
The region’s roads and railways are not suffering any significant delays.
But commuters returning from London are likely to have had a day of misery as the city was hit by a 24-hour tube strike.
Underground workers are on a day strike over job cuts and commuters travelling by train faced severe disruption in many parts of the city.
The weather tonight will be mild, around 13 degrees.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow it is expected to be slightly warmer than today, with temperatures peaking at 16 degrees.
“Tomorrow will be mainly dry with some brighter spells but turning cloudier later,” said a WeatherQuest spokesman.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 8 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a WeatherQuest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.