Afternoon update: Three crashes cause delays
ONE lane of the A14 has been left blocked after two cars collided.
Police were called to the eastbound carriageway of the busy Suffolk road near to Bury St Edmunds at 4.30pm. On arrival they found one car on its side.
A police spokesman said that no one had been seriously injured in the crash and that recovery was on its way to the scene.
There was also slow moving traffic on the B1115 at Stowupland after a two car crash at 4.30pm.
The spokesman said that this crash had left the drivers suffering from minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, in Ipswich there traffic problems in both directions on Cavendish Street after two cars collided at 4.45pm.
On the rail lines, passengers are also facing delays after a broken down train between London Liverpool Street and Norwich caused hold-ups of more than 15 minutes.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 6 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms