Emergency services called to serious crash on A131 at Bulmer Tye
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
An air ambulance landed at the scene of a serious crash near Sudbury.
The collision involving three vehicles happened on the A131 at the Ryes Lane junction in Bulmer Tye around 4pm.
Essex roads policing sergeant, Colin Shead, posted a picture from the scene on Twitter.
He wrote: “PC Discomb is currently on scene with our colleagues from @Essexairamb at a serious RTC in Bulmer Tye involving three vehicles.”
The photo shows an Essex & Herts Air Ambulance in a field with several emergency responders working to help the motorists.
You may also want to watch:
At around 8.30pm, a driver told this newspaper the road was still blocked and traffic was heavy in the area.
Bulmer Tye is located on the Essex/Suffolk border.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 5 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 6 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk