Heli Hounds dog walk for air ambulance gets new date
- Credit: EHAAT
A new date has been announced for a fundraising dog walk which had to be postponed because of snow and ice in March.
Essex & Herts Air Ambulance’s Heli Hounds walk will now take place on Sunday, June 17, at Great Notley Country Park near Braintree.
Fay Boissieux, events manager at Essex & Herts Air Ambulance (EHAAT) said: “We are looking forward to seeing as many of our four-legged friends and their owners as possible. Great Notley Country Park is a lovely place to visit.
As it is Father’s Day, we are hoping that families will take the chance to enjoy the great outdoors with Dad and man’s best friend.”
People who had already registered to take part in March will be contacted with full details.
You may also want to watch:
Dog owners who pre-register for the event can do so for £5, with tickets on the day costing £7.50. The first 250 dogs to pre-register will get a free bandana, but you’ll need to hurry, as most of these have gone.
Parking charges will apply for the event. Money from parking is used to maintain the park and protect its wildlife.
Registration on the day opens at 9.30am and the walk starts at 10.30am. To book, call the events team on 0345 2417690, or visit the website.
- 1 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 6 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more