Air ambulance called to scene of two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance has been called to a two vehicle car crash in Holywell Row near Mildenhall.
Police were called to reports that two vehicles had collided on Eriswell Road shortly before 11am today.
The road was blocked by the vehicles and a large oil spill has also covered the street.
One of the people involved was injured and a land and air ambulance were called to the scene as well as a fire crew.
Occupants have now been taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
It is not known what the extent of the injuries are and how many people are injured.
The road has now reopened after highways authorities worked to clear the road of the oil which has been spilt. The cars have also been recovered.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 3 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 7 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 8 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 9 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 10 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance