Four places to stay in Windsor for the Royal wedding
- Credit: Archant
If you are planning to go to Windsor to catch a glimpse of the Royal wedding on May 19, here are four properties close to St George’s Chapel which still have availability.
Approximately a six minute drive to St George’s Chapel
£80 per night
A studio flat great for couples and solo adventurers.
The property has one bedroom and a recently refurbished bathroom with a shower.
You may also want to watch:
The flat is situated above a fishmongers and is a ten minute walk to Windsor Castle.
Approximately a 15 minute drive to St George’s Chapel
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 6 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
£99 per night
You can see the walls of Windsor Castle from this cosy modern apartment.
It is beautifully decorated and can sleep two guests.
The property has one bedroom with a king-size bed, a bathroom and the train station is only a two minutes walk away.
Approximately a 10 minute drive to St George’s Chapel
£170 per night
If you’re going as a family to spectate the Royal wedding this property is great.
This luxurious apartment can sleep four guests and has two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
If you fancy doing some sightseeing after the Royal wedding there are plenty of shops, bars, restaurants close by and Legoland is just 10 minutes away.
Approximately a 14 minute drive to St George’s Chapel
£180 per night
Whether you’re planning to head to Windsor with family or friends this apartment suits both.
This spacious apartment can sleep six guests, it has two bedrooms with king-sized beds, a sofa bed, two en-suites and a cloakroom.
This property is a very short walk from the River Thames and only a six minute walk from Windsor and Eton Riverside Station.