Police issue CCTV image after alcohol stolen from petrol station
- Credit: SUFFOLK POLICE
Suffolk police have issued CCTV footage of two men they would like to speak to after alcohol was stolen from a Stowmarket petrol station.
Two bottles of wine and an unspecified quantity of beer was stolen from the Esso petrol station in Poplar Hill, in the Combs Ford area of the town.
Three men are said to have entered the shop around 8.30pm Tuesday, March 22, and left the store without paying for the alcohol.
Officers say they would like to speak with the men pictured as they may be able to help with their investigation.
Anyone who believes they recognise them, or has any information about the incident, is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/17922/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 4 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 7 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 8 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 9 Matchday Live: Goalless at the break in first game of a new era at Town
- 10 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed