Aldeburgh: Bentley owners enjoy fish and chips by the sea
AN impressive fleet of Bentleys could be seen travelling in convoy along the picturesque Suffolk coastline this weekend.
Members of the Bentley Essex owners club took part in a special trip from Essex to Aldeburgh where they enjoyed some locally-caught fish and chips by the sea.
After coffee and pastries in Colchester, the participants set off for the Suffolk town where they were welcomed by staff at the White Lion Hotel.
Hotel marketing co-ordinator Claire Tantony said: “It went really well and the nice weather always helps.
“We were delighted to welcome them. Everyone looked like they were enjoying themlselves and the fish and chips went down well.”
You may also want to watch:
This is the second time the White Lion Hotel has hosted such an event.
Last year, the venue welcomed the Aston Martin Club chip run in October.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 3 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 4 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 5 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 6 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 10 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
On Saturday, 15 Bentley owners took part in the event, and included a brand new model Bentley Continetal GT complete with racing original livery.