High Street shop and flat with beautiful coastal views goes up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A prominent high street shop and a flat with stunning views of a seaside town have gone up for sale.
The shop which sits at 46 High Street in Aldeburgh is up for sale for £775,000.
It includes retail space on the ground floor which is currently empty, having until recently been the home to interiors shop Burnett and Company.
There is also a further separate area on the ground floor which the agents suggest could be used as an office.
A basement also houses potential storage space for stock.
You may also want to watch:
Above the shop is a large one bedroom flat, known as Crabbe Cottage, which is also included in the sale.
It it is currently used an Air BnB and includes a terrace with views stretching to the sea but also the town’s historic Moot Hall and boating lake.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 4 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 5 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 8 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 9 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 10 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
A spokesman for agent Beane, Wass and Box said:“Beane Wass & Box are currently marketing a unique freehold shop in the sought after coastal town of Aldeburgh.
“The property includes one of the largest commercial shops in the town with a self contained apartment above accessed off Crabbe Street.
“This is currently let as an Air bnb generating over £22,000 pa but it also would lend itself to create a larger two bedroom unit. The apartment has a 56 sqm roof terrace overlooking the Moot Hall and the boating pond.
“The owner is approaching retirement and is seeking offers around £775,000.”
It’s not the only shop currently up for sale in the town’s high street.
The former Jack Wills shop further down the road is also up for sale after the company shut its doors back in July.