Man charged with burglary following two incidents at same property
A 39-year-old man has been arrested and charged in connection with two burglary offences.
The arrest follows two incidents at the same property in Burton End, Haverhill, between 4.45pm on Friday, July 10 and 6.10am the following morning.
A front door and two locked bedrooms were forced open and a number of items stolen, including various items of food and an amount of cash.
Alex Hockett, 39, of no fixed address, was subsequently charged with two counts of burglary.
He appeared before Suffolk Magistrates’ Court in custody on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Hockett is next due to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on Wednesday, September 9.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 10 North Stander: Bonne's becoming a Blues icon - now we have to start winning