All 180 homes on Mill Heath development in Martlesham are now sold
- Credit: Archant
The final residents have moved in at a new housing development in Martlesham.
Bloor Homes has completed construction work on the final plots at its Mill Heath development where all 180 homes are now sold and occupied.
Mill Heath comprises a range of two, three, four and five-bedroom high specification properties, which are conveniently positioned only two miles away from Woodbridge and six miles from Ipswich.
Work began on site in July 2014 with the first residents moving in to their homes in December 2014.
Monika Hanlon, regional sales director for Bloor Homes Eastern, said: “We are delighted to welcome the final residents into their homes at a new development, and we are pleased that Mill Heath is now fully occupied.
“The development has transformed the site into an attractive and vibrant neighbourhood of quality homes and community spirit.
“Although all the homes at Mill Heath have been snapped up, there is still an opportunity for house hunters to secure their dream home in a peaceful setting in Suffolk at our nearby Thurmans Grove development in Trimley St Mary.”
- 1 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 2 Town keen on Leeds left-back Davis
- 3 'We're going to push back!' - Ashton's message to Norwich City
- 4 Go-ahead for 1,000 new homes on controversial site
- 5 Wooden fence panels stolen from front garden of home
- 6 Family left homeless after bungalow destroyed in fire
- 7 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
- 8 Police release CCTV images after man suffers broken nose in attack
- 9 New grazing restaurant opening on Suffolk high street this week
- 10 'The Piggy Tail Trail' is Mid Suffolk town's fourth art event
Located within beautiful countryside a stone’s throw from the Suffolk coast, Thurmans Grove offers contemporary modern family living.
Benefiting from good transport links, Thurmans Grove is a short drive away from Felixstowe and Ipswich.
There are currently two four-bedroom homes priced at £356,995 and £359,995 for sale in Thurmans Grove.
New two, three and four-bedroom properties including bungalows will be released soon.