All set for meet of the season
Mildenahall v Kings LynnALL roads lead to West Row this Sunday as the Mildenhall Funky Catering Fen Tigers collide with arch rivals The Kings Lynn Barracudas.
Mildenhall v King's Lynn
ALL roads lead to West Row this Sunday as the Mildenhall Funky Catering Fen Tigers collide with arch rivals The Kings Lynn Barracudas.
This is sure to be a meeting not to be missed as both teams sitting near the top of the National League meet in what is sure to be one of the matches of the season.
Home top man Barrie Evans will be looking to get the best of the opposition and in particular his races with Peterborough based Jamie Smith who last season was injured in a spectacular crash whilst riding for the Fen Tigers in the Premier League.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this season the two teams fought out a thrilling 46 46 draw.
Add to that the experienced fast starting Adam Allott and the rejuvenated Darren Mallett who is enjoying his best season for a number of years the Barracudas are certain to be a tough test.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 6 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms
The Funky Catering Fen Tigers however will be boosted the return to form of Mark Thompson and skipper David Mason in the last home match a victory against the Rye House Cobras.
Mildenhall will again operate the rider replacement facility for the still injured Gary Cottham.
It all adds up to a fascinating encounter which supporters are reminded again starts at 6pm.
Mildenhall: 1.David Mason, 2.Rider Replacent, 3.Barrie Evans, 4.Dean Felton, 5.Mark Thompson, 6.Oliver Rayson, 7.Joe Jacobs.