Your Black Friday and weekend weather report
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
Expect a miserable day today wetaher-wise as you hit the shops looking for Black Friday bargains, and tomorrow will be much the same but Sudnay could see a breakthrough.
East Anglia has experienced cold temperatures and cloudy weather overhead for much of this week, and it doesn’t look like that is going to change today.
Currently temperatures are sitting at 4C-5C, with early morning commuters wrapping up warm against those winter chills.
The region should see cloud with patches of fog and mist lingering in places this morning. Visibility will eventually improve as the day goes on.
Forecasters believe the cloud will break later on, with spots of light rain and drizzle in places.
But that will eventually clear, experts say, as the region is set to experience a drier afternoon.
Temperatures are likely to stay around the 8C-9C mark, experts at Norwich-based forecasters Weatherquest said.
- 1 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 6 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 7 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 8 Ashton on whether a new boss is lined up, the type of manager he's searching for, possible reunions and Town's timeframe for an appointment
- 9 Morsy on 'shock' of Cook sacking and McGreal's message
- 10 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
Saturday is not looking too different to Friday, with cloudy weather dominating most of the morning.
Things will continue to linger at 8C-9C, with small areas of sunshine breaking through.
Temperatures could drop again Sunday to around 5C-6C but there should be some spells of winter sunshine.
Forecasters have, however, warned that the sunshine is likely to be accompanied by patches of rain.