Alpheton: Two injured in morning crash
TWO people have been taken to hospital with neck injuries following a crash on a busy Suffolk carriageway.
Three cars were involved in the accident this morning on the A134 at Alpheton, near Bury St Edmunds, at 7am.
Police were caled to the scene by paramedics, who have taken two people off to West Suffolk Hospital in Bury.
Their injuries are thought to be minor.
The accident involved a red Honda Civic, a green Seat Ibiza and a red Citroen AX car.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Highways Agency are at the scene this morning cleaning up after one of the vehicles spilled fuel on the road.
Police are also at the scene speaking to those involved and directing busy pre-rush hour traffic through the village, which has this morning endured lengthy tailbacks.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine