Ambulance called to crash between car and motorcycle in Lowestoft
- Credit: �Archant Photographic 2010
Emergency services were called to the scene of a crash between a car and a motorcycle in Lowestoft this morning.
Police were called shortly before 10.15am today, Friday, April 27, to reports of a road traffic collision at the junction of Tower Road and Hadenham Road in coastal Suffolk town.
The road remained open while emergency crews worked at the scene, a police spokesman said.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service confirmed one person has received possible pelvis injuries as a result of the collision.
He said: “We were called to reports of a road traffic collision on Hadenham Road, Lowestoft, this morning at 10.09am.
You may also want to watch:
“One ambulance was sent to treat one patient with possible pelvic injuries.
“They were taken to James Paget Hospital for further treatment.”
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 7 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 8 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 9 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 10 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player