Ambulance crews called to crashes
TWO cars collided in Ipswich's town centre this afternoon and a young motorcyclist was taken to hospital after an earlier accident.
TWO cars collided in Ipswich town centre this afternoon.
Paramedics were called out to the crash on Great Colman Street, just off the main high street, at around 3pm.
A Black Peugeot and a Silver Volkswagen were involved in a head-on collision outside Edwards bar no-one required hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Police also attended the scene to direct traffic before the cars were cleared off the road.
In a separate accident in the town earlier a 20-year-old biker had to be taken to Ipswich Hospital for treatment of an arm and wrist injuries after his motorcycle collided with a car on Cemetery Road at just before 3pm.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 6 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 7 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 8 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 9 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing
- 10 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
An East of England Ambulance Spokeswoman said: “He does not appear to be seriously hurt.”