Air ambulance spotted landing in market town
A person has been taken to hospital in a serious condition following reports of a large emergency service response in Hadleigh.
Ambulances and an air ambulance were spotted landing in the town on Thursday morning.
The ambulance service has now confirmed that they were attending a person who had experienced a seizure in a property close to the centre of the town.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 8.51am with reports of a person experiencing a seizure in George Street, Hadleigh.
"We sent two ambulances, an ambulance officer and Essex and Herts Air Ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
"One person was taken to Ipswich Hospital in a serious condition."
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 3 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 5 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 6 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 7 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 8 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 9 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?
- 10 A14 to close following four vehicle crash