Amelia Gower, 14, missing from home in Great Waldingfield since Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help in tracing a missing 14-year-old girl from Great Waldingfield.
Amelia Gower was last seen leaving her home address in Lavenham Road, Great Waldingfield, at about 5.30pm on Saturday, December 30.
The 14-year-old has not been seen since.
Amelia has links to the London area.
It is believed she may have travelled to London as the passenger in a small, dark coloured vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
Amelia is described as white, 5ft 1in, of heavy build with very long, black hair.
When last seen, Amelia was wearing a black ‘NY’ cap, black jacket, grey jogging bottoms, a pair of black and burgundy Nike trainers, and carrying a grey and black handbag.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 3 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 4 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
Officers are concerned for her welfare and are asking anyone who has seen Amelia, or who has any information on where she may be, to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting missing person reference PID 129077.