Andersen joins Aces
FORMER Peterborough, Poole and Ipswich star Hans Andersen has joined Belle Vue for 2010.Andersen, 29, will spearhead the Manchester outfit on a one-year loan from Peterborough.
Speedway: Former Ipswich Witch and Danish GP star Hans Andersen has joined Belle Vue for 2010.
Andersen, 29, will spearhead the Manchester outfit on a one-year loan from Peterborough.
Following Krzysztof Kasprzak's switch to Lakeside, the Aces needed a new number one to help them avoid a second straight Elite League relegation play-off next term.
He told the Aces' official website: “I have said before that I would like to ride for Belle Vue one day and everything fell into place when they approached me this time.
You may also want to watch:
“I have been talking to the management on and off for about two-and-a-half years and I'm very happy to be joining a club with Belle Vue's history.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!